Tuesday, January 11, 2011

New Year....New Everything!

Let me first start off by saying that over the last two years, I have been striving to get my line out there. I still have a ways to go but this will be the year. I hadn't realized that I should have taken more time in creating my brand, but this past school semester has really taught me some things that I hadn't known about. I am now where I want to be and this will be the year that my etsy will be promoted. Also, I have learned to grade patterns, so I will be making most if not all of my designs in sizes S-L.

I have a new top soon to be listed just in time for valentines day, and instead of using my new digital, I am using my dad's 35mm Canon camera with zoom lens. I find that with the 35mm I can get images that I can't with my digital.

No comments:

Post a Comment